Rufat Hamidov
Tashkent, Uzbekistan. MSc Financial Markets & Derivatives, London Metropolitan University
After the graduation I launched my career at Deloitte Consulting, advising the world’s biggest and systemically important financial institutions


The UK welcomes students from other countries and does not impose restrictions on the number of visas per year. Immigration questions and education issues are dealt with by the UK Border Agency.

Visa application must be submitted a month before the start of the educational course. It’sbetter to completetwo months ahead of deadline.

In the process you will require:

  • An invitation letter from the educational institution
  • Medical certificate
  • Documents confirming stable financial condition, diplomas and education certificates
  • Passport, 2 photos 3.5 * 4.5 cm
  • Biometrics

Visas sometimes take longer, particularly at the beginning of the school year. For this reason, it is recommended to prepare in advance. Details of the specific requirements for obtaining a visa to study in the UK are on the UK Border Agency website.

Visa categories if training in the UK does not last more than 6 months:

  • Children’s visitor visa (up to 17 years)
  • Student Visitor Visa (from 18 years)

Visas for longer training courses are issued only for schools, colleges or universities that are listed in the registry of the border control service:

  • Children’s student visa Tier 4 (Child) student visa (from 4 to 17 years)
  • An adult student visa Tier 4 (General) student visa — from 16 years

Staying in the UK on a student visa either does not give you the right to work, or may permit work for a limited number of hours per week. It is recommended to carefully plan your financial budget as additional funding will be difficult.

The Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)

Category is for graduates who have been identified by UK higher education institutions as having developed world class innovative ideas or entrepreneurial skills to extend their stay in the UK after graduation to establish one or more businesses in the UK. ‘Business’ here means an enterprise as a sole trader; partnership; or company registered in the UK. Read more

Tier 1 Investor

The Tier 1 (Investor) visa category applies to the main applicant and all immediate family members, including spouse and children under the age of 18. Initially, investor visa is granted for three years and four months and can then be extended for another two years, by providing evidence that an investment of at least £ 2 million was made in the UK. There is no requirement to demonstrate English language ability.

Please find below the list of companies which can help to obtain a visa:

Want to know more about available discounts on training?

Fill in the form to receive all the information about discounts and scholarships first!

Contact us
London, United Kingdom. 59 Devons road, E3 3DW. +44 7306809983